• 5 campuses: Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore
• 8,000 students in academic education
• 18 degree programmes: BBA, Master in Management, MSc, MBAs, PhD, etc.
• Over 40,000 alumni in 125 countries
• 167 permanent professors
• 11 centres of expertise
• A €121.5m budget
• €20m of R&D revenues, including €15m from international sources
• One of the first business schools worldwide to hold the triple crown of accreditations from AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA
Operating from campuses in Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore, EDHEC is one of the world’s top 20 business schools. Fully international and directly connected to the business world, EDHEC commands a strong reputation for research excellence and its ability to train
entrepreneurs and managers capable of breaking new ground.
EDHEC functions as a genuine laboratory of ideas and produces innovative solutions valued by businesses.
The School’s research work inspires its teaching with its focus on “learning by doing” in order to build people to build business.