|Campaña||Asus & Intel|
|Sector Empresarial||Electrónica doméstica y audiovisual|
|Lema||In Search of Incredible|
ASUS is one of the most innovative technology brands, but not widely known by general consumers.
ASUS, with the help of Intel and Bang & Olufsen, created the N5 series laptop which revolutionised the way that music can be listened to on a laptop. ASUS has now launched its first ever global brand campaign to try and make a big impact with the target audience as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Asus and Intel’s goals for this campaign were to use paid media to deliver a high impact campaign that would engage the audience and in turn increase ASUS notebook sales by 10% and move the company up into the top 5 global brands.
Lacking the budget to compete with the big players, the campaign was set up as a voyage to find incredible content to engage the audience Main Concept: “In Search of the Incredible”.
The campaign used photography by Don McCullin to drive people to an unbranded website. We then introduced a film by Jason Mraz, challenging viewers to share their own incredible stories in return for the chance to win an incredible prize– a film directed by award-winner Asif Kapadia, screened live at Sundance and streamed globally by Bing.
Globally, the sales objective of the campaign was exceeded by 60% as ASUS moved into the top 5 global brands for netbooks & notebooks knocking Toshiba off its #5 spot. The company’s Facebook page and website gathered over 12 million engagements and sales during the campaign period. Now, 37% of the market has a higher interest in purchasing an Asus computer for themselves and of the remaining 63%, half of those consumers would like to own an Asus.
|Medio||Prensa y publicaciones|
|Director medios comunicación||guy abrahams|
|Director de publicidad||Katie Lee|
|Agency||Kitcatt Nohr Digitas|
# +18 years track record in Communication strategy, PR, Social Me...
Prior to be named Global CCO, Tiffany was US CCO for 2 years, re...
Experienced and awarded Chief Creative Officer with a demonstrate...
I'm a storyteller always looking for new ways to tell a story...
Lead the creative and business development for a privately held,...
Diplômée de Sciences-Po Paris, Béatrice débute sa carrière au CFE...