Leadership of the Melbourne office (17-20) and member of the National Leadership Team. Reporting into Sydney based CEO, I was responsible for: day to day leadership of the Melbourne team, driving new business,creating a positive team culture, financial forecasting and budget management, management of senior client relationships, resource co-ordination and cross-city collaboration, building agency reputation, performance management and development of all staff.
Clients included Schweppes (Solo & Cool Ridge), Monash University, Lumo Energy, The Australian Electoral Commission, Country Road CRM, Hallmark Cards, Ryobi, OfficeMax, Lort Smith Animal Hospital, Amnesty International.
- 24%increase in revenue in the first financial year.
- Successfully managed office re-location.
- Creative recognition for our Amnesty International Twignature campaign (AWARD, ADMA, Tomorrow
- Monash University's highly effective "Where Brilliant Begins" campaign recognized as a Gold winner in the international Educational Advertising Awards, with a Silver for Social Media and Merit for Website.
- Success of Lumo Energy's 'Time for Change' campaign which saw record customer numbers and in-
bound demand beyond capacity.
- Successfully led new business pitches for Hallmark Digital & CRM, OfficeMax Digital, Monash Business School Brand Positioning, Solo Activation and brand project for Australian Unity.