The Brand Strategy team at Twitter works with the world’s top advertisers to develop strategic and creative marketing solutions that help connect these brands to specific target audiences on the platform.
- Work closely with the Twitter sales teams by providing marketing solutions for strategic accounts that help grow the business that align with advertiser and company goals
- Lead idea and brainstorming sessions and help crystallize ideas into actionable solutions for advertisers
- Help to develop presentation materials and other client deliverables, and maintain an editorial eye to ensure all client-facing creative concepts follow Twitter brand guidelines and effectively meet the marketer’s objectives
- Serve as a client-facing partner to the sales leads, leading client meetings, boot camps, and marketing summits
- Participate in forecasting and planning with sales counterparts to identify opportunities for proactive selling
- Work with select content partners to develop and package innovative marketing programs that drive revenue and provide strong value for users, advertisers, and Twitter
- Provide media recommendations to support large-scale programs and initiatives
GroupM is the Parent company of WPP’s media agencies
- Set up of the GroupM business unit in charge of social marketing, mobile marketing and innovation.
- Managing social & mobile activities for Mindshare, Mediacom and Mec clients : Nike, Unilever, Volkswagen, Volvo, Jeep, Ford, Mercedes, Kraft, Colgate, Dell, Nikon, Bose, Activision, Visa, Chanel, ...
- Management of 20 people
Mindshare is a WPP media agency
- Management of brands e-reputation, strategies of influence and innovation
- Video seeding, sponsored articles, digital PR, community management, buzz monitoring, mobile marketing
Clients : Nike, Unilever (Axe, Dove, Rexona, Magnum, Cornetto, Carte d'Or, Signal, Lipton...), Ubisoft, Ford, Mazda, Kraft (Carte Noire, Milka, Carambar, Hollywood, Mikado), IBM, LG, Motorola,...
- Management of 4 people
Advertising agency / marketing services agency
- Communication strategy, client management
- Clients : Hugo Boss, Versace, Givenchy, Madelios, Sony Music, Sun Microsystems, Arche, Vinci,
- Management of 21 people
Premium department store in Paris (Madelios Group/PPR)
- In charge of a 3,05 Millions € budget, leading a pool of agencies
- Advertising, médiaplanning, retail marketing, direct marketing, promotions, Internet, PR, events
- Brands collaboration : Christian Dior, Yves-Saint-Laurent, Hugo Boss, Versace, Thierry Mugler, Cartier, Dunhill,...
- Management of 8 people