An enthusiastic, hard-working and energetic strategist with experience working on a wide variety of channels & disciplines - Brand, ATL, CRM, DM, Social, Digital, Content, Experiential, Branding, and Research (quant, qual, semiotics).
Particularly interested in ethnography, sociology, and behavioural economics, preferring to take a consumer first approach to strategy, to create communications that are relevant, impactful, and effective.
Most enjoy working on content (editorial, online & TV), innovation, and experiential. Projects I've especially loved working on include:
- Titling & tone of voice for David Attenborough's The Hunt at the BBC, especially getting to watch the content pre-editing to help guide the tone of voice.
- Redefining the genre of History at the BBC, looking at how the audiences taste in history has changed over the years and how we can update programming to make it more relevant to them today.
- Global brand strategy for Avon at VCCP, particularly delving into what beauty and femininity mean today around the world.
- Customer experience mapping for O2 at VCCP, digging deep into the data to better understand the customer journey, what is working for them that we can play on, and what is turning them away that we can combat.
- Nomenclature for Lynk & Co at Fitch, especially enjoying looking at the etymology of names and phonosemantics.
- Brand positioning for Parker pens at BBH, exploring the culture and psychology of handwriting.
- Content & experiential for Waterman pens at BBH, creating an art exhibition to appeal to the aesthetes audience.
Consistently achieved above and beyond, from working in head office at Selfridges while still at university, to being the first team assistant in BBH’s history to move into the planning department, to more recently working on 6 pitches in 3 months while at VCCP.