Studying advertising with CSU will give you direct access to the latest industry tools, an award-winning on-campus agency, and you'll be supported by award-winning lecturers.
- Gain extensive practical experience: You will work with real clients in Kajulu Communications, CSU's award-winning student advertising agency. Kajulu teams have won twelve of the past fifteen International Advertising Association's Big Idea titles since the inception of the competition in 2003, with Kajulu Red taking the title in 2016.
- You will have access to the latest in both theoretical and practical learning: The course is led by a highly experienced and award-winning team who offer expertise in multiplatform communication and the variety of digital media options available to advertisers today.
- Access the latest equipment, technology and techniques on campus: Our facilities include CSU's student communications agency, a community radio station, a multi-function television studio, multimedia production facilities and fully equipped computer labs.
- Receive accreditation respected by the industry: The course is one of only a few Australian degrees with accreditation from the International Advertising Association.
- Get hands-on experience locally, nationally or internationally: Standard internships in agencies are offered for four weeks; however, longer internships in international environments may also be offered.
Numero de empleados: 2000